Chines smartphone and PC manufacturer, Lenovo has launched, the successor of Lenovo A6000(Rs 6,999) as Lenovo A6000 Plus with 2GB RAM+16GB ROM priced at Rs 7,499. Now Lenovo has launched, the successor of Lenovo A7000 as Lenovo A7000 Plus featuring Octa-core SoC, 16GB ROM, 13-MP+5-MP Camera on 14th Sept. in Philippines priced at PHP 7,999 (approx. Rs. 11,400) slated to go on sale from Tuesday. Lenovo A7000 Plus will launch in India by Q4 2016 priced Approx. Rs 7,499. Lenovo soon going to launch Lenovo A7010 and Lenovo K6 Note, Lenovo A8000 in India. It will counter Xiaomi, Micromax, Samsung in budget phone market.
Read More About:-Lenovo K6 Note Price, Review, Full Specification
Check out Lenovo A7000 Plus VS Lenovo A7000 Comparison.
The all new Lenovo A7000 Plus supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth with Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) comes with a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for superior gaming experience and picture quality while fastest Octa-core MediaTek (MT6752) SoC processor clocked at 1.7GHz and latest Android 5.0 Lollipop) with 2 GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
Lenovo A7000 Plus also offers you dual-powerful camera which includes a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies.
Lenovo A7000 Plus never let you down because of it’s powerful 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge measures 152.6×76.2×7.99mm and weight 140gm while new Dolby Atmos audio technology is perfect for listening music.
Lenovo recently launched Lenovo Vibe K4 Note at Rs 11,999, Lenovo A1000 in India at Rs 4,999 along with Lenovo A2010 (Rs 4,990), Lenovo A6000 Shot(Rs 9,999) and Lenovo K3 Note Music(Rs 11,999), Lenovo A7000 Turbo(Rs 10,999).
Lenovo A7000 Plus KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL)
- Bigger 5.5”- inch Full HD Display
- Fastest Octa-core processor
- Most Advance Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Camera 13-MP Rear +5-MP front
- Dolby Atmos audio technology
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
Lenovo A7000 Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5”-inch Ful HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor Octa-core MediaTek (MT6752) processor clocked at 1.7GHz and Mali T760-MP2 GPU
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB expandable up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 3000 mAh with Quick Charging
- Dimension 152.6×76.2×7.99mm
- Weight 140gm
- Release date by Q4 2016
- Price PHP 7,999 (approx. Rs. 11,400)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 7,499
- Lenovo A7000 Plus Full Specifications, Price
At last few honest word, Lenovo A7000 Plus is coming to please you. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates about it’s Indian launch.