Lenovo K10 Note launched in India featuring Snapdragon 710 and Triple Rear camera in two models, priced at Rs 15,999 for 6GB RAM+ 128GB ROM and 4GB +64GB model at Rs 13,999. K10 Note is available in Knight Black and Stardust Blue colour option through Flipkart.
Lenovo K10 Note support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.4-inch AMOLED display, waterdrop-style notch with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels, pixel density of 432 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 18: 9.
Lenovo K10 Note is powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 710 with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/ 128GB ROM and 256GB MicroSD card slot will run on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
K10 sports Triple rear mounted camera 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4) + 5-megapixel (f/2.,2) offers you 16-MP front camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 4050mAh battery with 15 watt fast charging.
Read More About :- Motorola One Action Price, Review, Specifications
Lenovo K10 Note KEY FEATURES:-
- Triple Rear Camera (16MP+5MP+8MP)
- 16-MP Selfie camera
- Snapdragon 710 processor + 6GB RAM+ 128GB ROM
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18: 9
- Android Pie with Face ID, USB Type C, Finger Print scanner
- 4050mAh battery with fast Charging
Lenovo K10 Note SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Display (1080×2520 pixels) pixel density of 432 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 21: 9.
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 710 Processor SoC
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- Memory 64GB/ 128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Triple rear mounted camera 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4) + 5-megapixel (f/2.,2)
- Camera Features Quad Pixel technology, dual OIS, 1.6micron pixel size, focal length from 13mm to 81mm and 5x hybrid zoom
- Secondary Camera 16-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass / magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor
- Battery 4050mAh with Fast charging 15 watt
- Dimension 158x75x8.8mm
- weight 190 grams
- Release date Sept. 2019
- Colours Knight Black and Stardust Blue
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Price in India Rs 13,999 for 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM , Rs 15,999 for 6GB RAM+ 128GB ROM
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in India, Review, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Lenovo K10 Note coming to won the hearts of budget phone lovers in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view.