Lenovo A7000 Plus, the dream gadget of budget phone lovers with next generation features finally launched Philippines on 14th Sept. at PHP 7,999 (approx. Rs. 11,400) will be available online from Tuesday. If you are an Indian Lenovo A7000 Plus will cost you approx. Rs 9,499($171) expected to launch by Q4 Dec. 2015. Lenovo has recently launched Lenovo K3 Note in Indian market priced at Rs 9,999.
The all new Lenovo A7000 Plus supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth with Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) comes with a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for superior gaming experience and picture quality while fastest Octa-core MediaTek (MT6752) SoC processor clocked at 1.7GHz and latest Android 5.0 Lollipop) with 2 GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
Lenovo A7000 Plus also sporting 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with LED flash for shooting which allows you to take superior picture in low light condition while 5-MP front facing camera perfect for clicking selfies and making video call.
Lenovo A7000 Plus never let you down because of it’s powerful 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge measures 152.6×76.2×7.99mm and weight 140gm while new Dolby Atmos audio technology is perfect for listening music.
While it’s predecessor Lenovo A7000 comes with a bigger 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi runs on fastest Octa-coreMediaTek MT6572M processor clocked at 1.5GHz and latest Android 5.0 Lollipop) with 2 GB RAM + 8GB Internal memory + 32GB expandable memory sporting a 8-MP autofocus Camera with LED flash and 5-MP front facing camera packed with a 2900mAh battery with Quick Charge promising measures 152.6×76.2×7.99mm and weight 140gm also offers new Dolby Atmos audio technology.
Lenovo A7000 Plus Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- 2G Network: GSM 850MHz/900MHz/1800MHz/1900MHz
- 3G Network: UMTS 800MHz/900MHz/1900MHz/2100MHz
- 4G Network: LTE FDD Band 1, 3, 7, 20; TDD Band 40 (800/MHz/1800MHz/2100MHz/2300MHz/2600MHz)
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5”-inch Ful HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor Octa-core MediaTek (MT6752) processor clocked at 1.7GHz
- GPU Mali T760-MP2
- RAM 2GB
- ROM 16GB
- up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Camera Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 3000 mAh with Quick Charging
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Music Playback Time N/A
- Dimension 152.6×76.2×7.99mm
- Weight 140gm
- Lenovo A7000 Plus Colours Onyx Black, Pearl White
- Lenovo A7000 Plus Release date by Q4 Dec. 2015
- Lenovo A7000 Plus Rivals Samsung Galaxy J5, HTC Desire 728, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and Micromax Yu Yureka Plus.
- Lenovo A7000 Plus Price PHP 7,999 (approx. Rs. 11,400)
- Lenovo A7000 Plus Price in USA Approx. $171
- Lenovo A7000 Plus Price in China Approx. CNY 949
- Lenovo A7000 Plus Price in India Approx. Rs 9,499
- Buy Plus Tempered Glass Scratch Proof For Lenovo A7000 from Snapdeal
At last few honest word, Lenovo A7000 Plus is coming to rule the Indian and Chines smartphone market this festive season. What you think? Please be open to give your view.