Chines smartphone giant Lenovo finally launched it’s Octa-core 4G smartphone, the all new Lenovo A7000 featuring Android Lollipop, 64-Bit Octa-core processor, 8-MP+5-MP Camera in Indian market on 7th April Priced at Rs 8,999 in Onyx Black, Pearl White colour option. Lenovo A7000 will be available from 15th April through Flipkart, The Pre registration starting from Tuesday, 7th April, 2PM. Lenovo A7000 will counter Micromax Yu Yureka(Rs 8,999) and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G(Rs 9,999).The all new Lenovo A7000 supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth with Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) comes with a bigger 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi with wide-angle HD viewing perfect for watching movies, reading ebooks and playing games.
Lenovo A7000 runs on fastest Octa-coreMediaTek MT6572M processor clocked at 1.5GHz and latest Android 5.0 Lollipop) with 2 GB RAM promising blazing multi-tasking creates superior gaming environment reducing heat allows to run your apps smoothly while 8GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory offers plenty of space to store your favorite songs, games and apps.
for shooting Lenovo A7000 sporting a 8-MP autofocus Camera with LED flash, 3264 x 2448 pixels promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front facing camera best for video calling and clicking selfies.
Lenovo A7000 is packed with a 2900mAh battery with Quick Charge promising Standby Time Up to 264 h (2G) / Up to 264 h (3G) and Talk Time Up to 39 h (2G) / Up to 16 h (3G) measures 152.6×76.2×7.99mm and weight 140gm while new Dolby Atmos audio technology is perfect for listening music.
Lenovo A7000 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor Octa-core MediaTek processor clocked at 1.5GHz and Mali T760-MP2 GPU
- RAM 2GB + ROM 8GB + 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Camera 8-MP Rear + 5-MP front
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 2900 mAh with Quick Charging
- Standby Time Up to 264 h (2G) / Up to 264 h (3G)
- Talk Time Up to 39 h (2G) / Up to 16 h (3G)
- Dimension 152.6×76.2×7.99mm
- Weight 140gm
- Colours Onyx Black, Pearl White
- Lenovo A7000 Rival Micromax Yu Yureka and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.
- Lenovo A7000 Release date in India 7th April 2015
- Lenovo A7000 Availability 14th April 2015
- Lenovo A7000 Price in USA $169(Rs 10,400)
- Lenovo A7000 Price in India Rs 8,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo A7000 is the best budget smartphone priced under Rs 10,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.