Chines PC and handset maker, Lenovo has launched, the successor of Lenovo A7000 Plus as Lenovo A7000 Turbo in Indian market priced at Rs 10,999 in Matte Black colour which is available through Lenovo official online store. It will counter Samsung Galaxy J7 and HTC Desire 626G.
Read More About:-Lenovo K4 Note Price, Review, Full Specification
The all new Lenovo A7000 Turbo supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth with Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) comes with a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 401ppi for superior gaming experience and picture quality while fastest Octa-core MediaTek (MT6752) SoC processor clocked at 1.7GHz and latest Android 5.0 Lollipop) with 2 GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
Lenovo A7000 Turbo also offers you dual-powerful camera which includes a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with Dual LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies.
Lenovo A7000 Turbo never let you down because of it’s powerful 2900mAh battery with Quick Charge measures 152.6×76.2×7.99mm and weight 150gm while new Dolby Atmos audio technology is perfect for listening music promising talk time up to up to 39 hour 2G talk time and up to 16 hours 3G talk time including 11 days standby time.
Lenovo A7000 Turbo KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL)
- Bigger 5.5”- inch Full HD Display
- Fastest Octa-core processor
- Most Advance Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Camera 13-MP Rear +5-MP front
- Dolby Atmos audio technology
- 2900mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
Lenovo A7000 Turbo SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5”-inch Ful HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 401ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor Octa-core MediaTek (MT6752) processor clocked at 1.7GHz and Mali T760-MP2 GPU
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB expandable up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, Dual LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 2900 mAh with Quick Charging
- Dimension 152.6×76.2×7.99mm
- Weight 150gm
- Talk time up to 39 hours(2G), UP TO 16 Hours on 3G
- Standby Time up to 11 days
- Colours Matte Black
- Lenovo A7000 Turbo Release date by Q1 2016
- Lenovo A7000 Turbo Price in China Approx. CNY 1099
- Lenovo A7000 Turbo Price in India Rs 10,999
Check out Lenovo A7000 Plus VS Lenovo A7000 Comparison.
At last few honest word, Lenovo A7000 Turbo going to be the next choice of India.. What you think? Please be open to give your view.