Chines smartphone PC and handset maker, Lenovo has launched your dream Smartphone, the all new Lenovo A6000 Shot in Indian market along with Lenovo A1000(Rs 4,999), Lenovo K3 Note Music 4G(Rs 12,999). Lenovo A6000 Shot will be available online and offline from 4th Nov. 2015 priced at Rs. 9,999 in Onyx Black, Pearl White, and Carmine Red colour options. The pre-booking is one through Lenovo Official website. It will take on Xiaomi, Micromax, Samsung in budget phone market in India. Lenovo has recently launched Lenovo A7000 Plus in China soon going to launch in India.
The all new Lenovo A6000 Shot supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth with Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) comes with a bigger 5”-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for superior gaming experience and picture quality powered by a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410 quad-core SoC processor clocked at 1.2GHz and latest Android 5.0 Lollipop) with 2 GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
Lenovo A6000 Shot also offers you dual-powerful camera which includes a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies.
Lenovo A6000 Shot never let you down because of it’s powerful 2300mAh battery with Quick Charge promising Talk Time up to 24 hours, Standby Time up to 348 hours measures 140.90 x 70.50 x 8.40 mm and weight 130gm while new Dolby Atmos audio technology is perfect for listening music.
Lenovo A6000 Shot KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL)
- Bigger 5”- inch HD Display
- Fastest Quad-core processor
- Most Advance Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Camera 13-MP Rear +5-MP front
- Dolby Atmos audio technology
- 2300mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
Lenovo A6000 Shot SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5”-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 1.2GHz, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410 quad-core SoC
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB expandable up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 2300 mAh with Quick Charging
- Talk Time up to 24 hours
- Standby Time up to 348 hours
- Dimension 90x 70.50 x 8.40 mm
- Weight 130gm
- Colours Onyx Black, Pearl White, and Carmine Red
- Lenovo A6000 ShotRelease date by 20th 2015
- Lenovo A6000 Shot Availability 4th Nov. 2015
- Lenovo A6000 Shot Price in China Approx. CNY 999
- Lenovo A6000 Shot Price in India Approx. Rs 9,999
- Lenovo A6000 Shot Full Specifications
Read More about:- Lenovo A7000 Plus Price, Preview, Release date, Specifications, Features
At last few honest word, Lenovo A6000 Shot is the best budget Smartphone under Rs 10,000.. What you think? Please be open to give your view.