To became the super power of budget phone market, Chines smartphone giant, Lenovo has unveiled two budget smartphone, the all new Lenovo A6010 and Lenovo A1000 at IFA 2015, Barlin. Lenovo A6010 expected to launch by Dec. priced around Rs 8,999 while Lenovo A1000 recently launched at Rs 4,999 Along with Lenovo A6000 Shot(Rs 9,999) and Lenovo K3 Note Music(Rs 11,999). It will lock horn with Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and Micromax’s Yu Yureka Plus. Lenovo has recently launched world’s cheapest 4G smartphone, Lenovo A2010 at Rs 4,990.
The all new Lenovo A6010 supports 4G LTE, Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 3G, Wi-fI, Bluetooth,GPS and USB comes with a bigger 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for crystal clear view from every angle offers bright clear picture even in sun light.
Lenovo A6010 powered by powerful 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top with 2 GB RAM promising blazing multi-tasking and superior gaming environment while 16GB Internal memory and 64GB expandable memory offers enough space to store your favourite songs, movies, games and apps.
Lenovo A6010 sporting a 13-MP rear camera with LED flash promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and clicking selfie packed while 2300mAh battery never let you down when your battery is draining. Lenovo A6010 is the successor of Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A6000 Plus but huge boost in camera power.
Lenovo A6010 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Bigger 5 inch HD Display
- Faster 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- Latest Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top
- Camera 13-MP Rear +5-MP front
- Waves MaxxAudio sound system
Lenovo A6010 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 4G LTE 2300MHz Band 40 (TDD-LTE)
- Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM With Dual-standby
- Display 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top
- Processor 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB internal memory and 64GB external Memory Via MicroSD Card
- Primary Camera 13- MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 2300 mAh
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours N/A
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 2and Micromax Yu Yureka Plus
- Lenovo A6010 Release date in India by Dec. 2015
- Lenovo A6010 Availability Dec. 2015
- Lenovo A6010 Price in India Approx. Rs 8,999
- Lenovo A6010 Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Lenovo A6010 is the best budget smartphone coming to rule smartphone market in India. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.