Samsung Galaxy J9+, the best “J” series smartphone sported online rumored to launch in Q4 2019 featuring Triple Rear camera and Snapdragon 700. This device expected cost you Approx. Rs 19,999 for 4GB+64GB and Approx Rs 22,999 for 6GB +128GB. Samsung Galaxy J6 and Galaxy J8 is available in India priced at Rs 13,990 and Rs 18,990. Samsung soon going to launch Galaxy J9 with Triple rear camera and Snapdragon 660.
According to latest rumours and leaks, upcoming Samsung Galaxy J9+ will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 6.1”-Inch Full HD IPS 18:9 Infinity display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 501PPi with Gorilla Glass 5.
Galaxy J9+ will run on Android Pia 9.0 OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 700 with 4GB/6GB RAM will be available 64GB/128GB internal memory including a 256GB Micro SD card slot.
This budget phone will sport a Triple Camera 48MP+8MP+ 5MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 16-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It will be packed with a 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge. However no offcial confirmation from Samsung so far.
Read More About:-Samsung Galaxy J8 Price in India, Full Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J9+ Expected FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 6.1”-Inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android Pie
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- Triple 48-MP+8mp+5MO Rear Camera with CMOS sensors
- 16-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Finger print scanner
- 4000 mAh battery with Quick Charge
Samsung Galaxy J9+ Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 6.1”-Full HD IPS18:9 Infinity display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 501PPi and Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- OS Android Pie 9.0
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 700
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- ROM 64GB/128GB + up to 128GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera Triple Rear 48MP+8MP+5MP Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 16-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 4000mAh
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Rivals Xiaomi A3
- Release date in India Q4 2019
- Price in China starts Approx. CNY 1999 for 4GB
- Price in USA Starts Approx. $300
- Price in India Approx. Rs 19,999 for 4GB+64GB and Approx Rs 22,999 for 6GB +128GB
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9+ Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy J9+ is coming to top the budget smartphone market in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.