To rule Indian and Chinese market, Lenovo has beautifully crafted world’s cheapest 4G smartphone, The all new Lenovo A6000 with 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 to counter Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G(Rs 9,999) and Micromax’s Yu Yureka(Rs 8,999). Lenovo A6000 launched in India on 16th Jan. 2015 priced at Rs 6,999 will be available for flash sale on 28th January, 2PM. The pre-registration for new Lenovo A6000 started online through Flipkart from 16th Jan, Friday, 6PM will last till 27th Jan. 2015, 6PM.
The all new Lenovo A6000 supports 4G LTE( 2300MHz Band 40 (TDD-LTE) in India), Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 3G, Wi-fI, Bluetooth,GPS and USB just 7.9mm thick comes with a bigger 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for crystal clear view from every angle offers bright clear picture even in sun light.
Lenovo A6000 runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top with powered by 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) with 1 GB RAM promising blazing multi-tasking and superior gaming environment while 8GB Internal memory and 64GB expandable memory offers enough space to store your favorite songs, movies, games and apps.
Lenovo A6000 sporting a 8-MP rear camera with LED flash promising superior photography in low light and 2-MP front camera best for video calling and selfi. K3 also packed with 2300mAh battery offers you up to 13 hours Talk time and up to 264 hours standby Time on 3G comes measures 141x70x8.2mm weight just 128gm.
Lenovo A6000 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 4G LTE 2300MHz Band 40 (TDD-LTE)
- Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM With Dual-standby
- Display 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat(upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top
- Processor 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- RAM 1GB, ROM 8GB internal memory and 64GB external Memory
- Primary Camera 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera 2-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor , A-GPS and FM Radio
- 2300 mAh Battery
- Up to 13 hours Talk Time and Standby Time Up to 580 hours
- Dimension 141x70x8.2mm
- Weight 128 gm
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and Micromax Yu Yureka
- Price in USA $169
- Release date in India 16th Jan. 2015
- Lenovo A6000 pre-registration Date 16th Jan, 6PM to 27th Jan. 2015, 6PM
- Lenovo A6000 availability in India 28th Jan. 2PM, 2015
- Lenovo A6000 Price in India Rs 6,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo A6000 is world’s cheapest 4G smartphone on the way to rule the world. What you think? Please be open to give your view.