Lenovo recently launched Lenovo K8 Note at 12,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 13,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM along with Lenovo K8 Plus , K8. Now Lenovo K320t launched in China at CNY 999. K320t will launch early 2018 will be priced approx Rs 9,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 8,999 FOR 2GB+16GB. It will counter recently launched Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus and Redmi 5.
Lenovo K320t supports Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.7’’-inch Full HD+ 2D glass display with resolution (1440 x 720 pixels ), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 5 protection and full GFF lamination .
This handset is power by Quad-core 1.3GHz processor, unknown chipset with 3GB/2GB RAM, 32GB/16GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
Lenovo K320t spoting a Dual rear camera 8-MP +2MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 8-MP front camera for video calling and selfies will be packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery measures 155.2 x 73.5 x 8.5mm, weight just 153.8 grams.
Read More About:- Lenovo K9 Note Price, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo K320t Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support(hybrid dual-SIM slots)
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.7-inch HD+ display with gorilla glass 5 protection
- Fastest Quad-core+3GB RAM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Dual Rear camera 8-MP+2MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- front camera 8MP for Selfies and video call
- 30,00mAh battery
- Finger print Scanner
Lenovo K320t Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.7-inch HD+ 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 64-bit Quad-core 1.3GHz processor(Chipset unknwon)
- RAM 3GB/2GB
- Memory 32GB/16GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 8-MP+2MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 8MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer,
- Battery 3000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension 155.2 x 73.5 x 8.5mm
- Weight 153.8gm
- Release date Q1 2018
- Availability Q1 2018
- Colours Black, Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Price in China CNY 999
- Price in India approx. Rs 9,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 8,999 FOR 2GB+16GB
Read More About:-Lenovo K8 Note Price in India, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Lenovo K320t coming to counter Xiaomi, Vivo and Oppo in Indian market. What you think? What more you want in this Lenovo budget phone. Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.