Lenovo K8 Plus launched in Indian market along with Lenovo K8. K8 Plus is available in India priced at Rs 10,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM through Amazon. It will counter Xiaomi Note 4. Lenovo K8 Plus with 4GB RAM+32 ROM will launch in the Diwali season priced approx. Rs 12,999.
All new Lenovo K8 Plus is power by a powerful Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 SoC with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot runs most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS. It measures 147.90 x 73.70 x 8.99mm and Weight 165gm.
It supports Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.2’’-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination .
This lenovo special sporting a 13-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies packed with a 4000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio.
While Lenovo K8 launched at rs 10,499 comes with 5.2-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display powered by the MediaTek Helio P20 processor comes with a single 13MP rear camera along with an 8MP front-facing camera packed with a 4000mAh battery.
Read More About:- Lenovo K6 Note price, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo K8 Plus Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support(hybrid dual-SIM slots)
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.2-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 4 protection
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest Octa-core+3GB RAM
- 13MP+5MP Rear+8-MP front
- 4000mAh battery
- Finger print Scanner
Lenovo K8 Plus Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.2-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 4 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 32GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension 147.90 x 73.70 x 8.99mm
- Weight 165gm
- Release date 9th August 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Price in India Rs 10,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe S2 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Rumours
At last few honest word, Lenovo K8 Plus is the best budget phone for India. What you think? Please be open to give your view.