Lenovo recently launched Lenovo K8 Note at 12,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 13,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM along with Lenovo K8 Plus, K8. Now rumors are coming about it’s successor Lenovo K9 Note, if rumors come true k9 Note will launch in Q2 2018 likly to feature Quad camera, Snapdragon 660 will be priced approx. Rs 12,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. rs 14,999 FOR 4GB+64GB. It will counter Xiaomi Redmi Note 6.
According to latest rumors and expectation, upcoming Lenovo K9 Note will supports Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5’’-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 5 protection and full GFF lamination .
This handset will be powerful Octa-core Helio X25 MediaTek processor/Snapdragon 660 with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
K9 Note will spot a Dual rear camera 16-MP +5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 13-MP+5MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will be packed with a powerful 4000mAh battery. This is all about exception and rumors no offcial confirmation from Lenovo so far.
Read More About:- Lenovo K8 Plus, Lenovo K8 Launched, Price in India, Full Specifications
Lenovo K9 Note Features(Expected):-
- Dual-SIM Support(hybrid dual-SIM slots)
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 5 protection
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Dual Rear camera 16-MP+5MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- Dual front camera 13MP+5MP for Selfies and video call
- 40,00mAh battery
- Finger print Scanner
Lenovo K9 Note Specifications(Expected):-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 64-bit Octa-core Helio X20 processor from MediaTek
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 16-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Dual Camera 13-MP+5MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer,
- Battery 4000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date Q2 2018
- Availability Q2 2018
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 6
- Price in China approx. CNY 1299 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. CNY 1499 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Price in India approx. Rs 12,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. rs 14,999 FOR 4GB+64GB
Read More About:-Lenovo K8 Note Price in India, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Lenovo K9 Note will rock and rule the budget phone market. What you think? What more you want in upcoming Lenovo K9 Note. Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.