Today Xiaomi launched Redmi 5A at Rs 4,999 for 2GB+16GB and Rs 6,999 FOR 3GB+32GB. Now Xiaomi planning to launch two new budget smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus in India. Redmi 5 already launched in China at CNY 799 (Approx. Rs 8,000) for 2GB+16GB, at CNY 899 (Approx. Rs 8,500) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM while Redmi 5 Plus at CNY 999 (approx. $151/Rs 10,000) FOR 3GB+32GB and CNY 1,299 (approx. $196/Rs 13,000). Xiaomi soon going to launch it’s first “R” series smartphone, Xiaomi R1 while Mi7 will launch in Q1 2018.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB come with a bigger 5.9-inch FHD+ bezel-less display with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
This budget smartphone powered by a powerful napdragon 625 SoC with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 9.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Redmi 5 Plus also sport a powerful 12MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP front camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery
While Xiaomi Redmi 5 also supports Fingerprint Scanner comes with smaller 5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination powered by a powerful Snapdragon 450 SoC, Android Nougat with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM packed with a 3300mAh battery.
Redmi 5 Plus Key Features:-
- Bigger 5.9”-inch Full HD+ Bezel Less display
- 4GB RAM+ Snapdragon 625
- Androiad Nougat
- 12MP Rear camera +5MP front camra
- 4000mAh battery with Quick charge
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.9-inch FHD+ bezel-less display with an aspect ratio of 18:9
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 625 SoC
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 12MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology
- Dimension 139.24 x 69.94 x 8.65mm
- Weight 150gm
- Release date 7th Dec. 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K8 Plus
- price in China CNY 999 for 3GB+32GB, Approx. CNY 1299 FOR 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 9,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs12,999 FOR 4GB+64GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is coming to won the hearts of gadget lover in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.