Lenovo recently launched, the successor of Lenovo A7000 as Lenovo A7000 Plus in Philippines priced at PHP 7,999 (approx. $171/€150/Rs 11,350) soon going to launch in other countries including India and China. Now rumours coming about the successor of Lenovo A7000 Plus as Lenovo A7000 Shot because Lenovo has launched the successor of Lenovo A6000 Plus as Lenovo A6000 Shot(Rs 9,999). If rumours come true Lenovo A7000 Shot will launch by Early January priced approx. Rs 10,999 in India and Approx. CNY 1099. Lenovo recently launched Lenovo A1000 at Rs 4,999, Lenovo K3 Note Music at Rs 12,999, Lenovo Vibe P1 at Rs 15,999 and Lenovo Vibe P1m at Rs 7,999.
Check out Lenovo A7000 Plus VS Lenovo A7000 Comparison.
According to latest rumors, upcoming Lenovo A7000 Shot will support Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4 will run on Octa-core (unspecified) SoC processor will run on latest Android 5.0 Lollipop with 3 GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and 64GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
Lenovo A7000 Shot will offer you dual-powerful camera which includes a 13-MP auto Focus OIS Rear camera with LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 8-MP selfie front camera will be powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge while new Dolby Atmos audio technology. This is about rumors no official confirmation from Lenovo.
Lenovo A7000 Shot Expected FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Bigger 5.5”- inch Full HD Display
- Fastest Octa-core processor+3GB RAM
- Most Advance Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Camera 13-MP Rear +8-MP front
- Dolby Atmos audio technology
- 4000mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
Lenovo A7000 Shot Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5”-inch Ful HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit Octa-core (Unspecified) SoC
- RAM 3GB
- MEMORY 16GB expandable up to 64GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP, OIS, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh with Quick Charging
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Lenovo A7000 Shot Release date by Q1 2016
- Lenovo A7000 Shot Price CNY 1099
- Lenovo A7000 Shot Price in India Approx. Rs 10999
Read More About:-Lenovo A6000 Shot
At last few honest word, Lenovo A7000 Shot is coming to revolutionize your life. What you think? What will be new avatar of Lenovo A7000 Shot? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.