Looking for the best mid-range smartphone packed with next generation features than great news for Taiwani handset maker, HCT has launched it’s Octa-core mid-range Smartphone, HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM with Full HD display, 13-MP+4-Ultrapixel camera on 2nd Nov. 2015. HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM is listed on HTC Chinese website and up for pre-order priced at CNY 1,599 (approx. Rs. 16,500). in White and Gold or Black and Gray color option. HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM expected to launch in India by Dec. priced approx. Rs 14,999. HTC has recently launched HTC Desire 728 in China soon going to launch in Indian market priced approx. Rs 12,999.The all new HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM supports 4G LTE, Dual-SIM(Nano SIM), 3G, GPS, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB comes with a 5.5′-inch Full HD display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution with superior wide angle HD viewing perfect for watching movies, reading e-books and playing games.
HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM powered by a powerful 64-Bit Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 SoC processor clocked at 1.5GHz with 2GB RAM and runs on latest Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with HTC’s Sense UI blazing multitasking and superior gaming environment reducing heat allows to run your smoothly while 16GB in-built memory and up to 2TB microSD card slot offers you plenty of space to store your favourite songs, music and games.
HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM is the best budget smartphone with the best ever camera which combines a 13-MP rear Auto Focus camera, OIS, BSI sensor with LED flash Full HD(1080p) video recording promising best picture quality in any condition while 4-Ultrapixel with BSI sensor front facing camera is perfect for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a powerful 2800mAh battery measures 157.9×78.8 ×7.9mm and weight only 153gm.
HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Specifications:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- SIM Type Dua-SIM(Micro SIM)
- Display 5.5′-inch Full HD display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with HTC’s Sense UI
- Processor 64-Bit Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 SoC clocked at 1.5GHz
- RAM 2GB + ROM 16GB+up to 2TB Micro SD card slot
- Camera 13-MP Rear OIS Camera BSI sensor+ 4-Ultrapixel Front camera with BSI sensor
- Battery 2800mAh
- Dimension 157.9×78.8×7.9mm
- Weight 153gm
- HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Colours White and Gold, or Black and Gray
- HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Rivals Lenovo Vibe P1 and Xiaomi Mi4i
- HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Release date By 2nd 2015
- HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Availability Nov. 2015
- HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Price in India Rs 14,999
- HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM price in China CNY 1,599 (approximately Rs. 16,500)
At last few honest word, the all new HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM is the best mid-range smartphone packed with next generation features. What you think? Please be open to give your view.