The worthy successor of Redmi Pro as Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 listed on Chines Mi website with 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 660 SoC, Dual 16-MP rear camera listed on Chines Mi official website with full specifications. According to report, Redmi pro 2 will cost you between CNY 1199 o CNY 1449 expected launch date will be Q3 2017.
According to listing, Xiaomi Redmi pro 2 will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
pro 2 will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 660 SoC with 3GB/4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
It will also sport a powerful Dual 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 4100mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
While it’s Redmi Pro is available in China in three variant, the 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM+Helio X20 variant at CNY 1,499, 3GB RAM + 64GB ROM+Helio X25 variant at CNY 1,699 and at CNY 1,999 (Approx. Rs. 20,000) for 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM+ Helio X25.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro supports Fingerprint scanner, (Micro SIM+Nano) 4G LTE, 3G, GSM/ EDGE, WCDMA, LTE FDD, and TD-LTE, USB Type C comes with a 5.5”-inch Full HD display with resolution(1080×1920) AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass crystal clear display perfect for multitasking.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. It comes with two different processor, 2.5GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 SoC / 2.3GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 SoC along with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB in-built memory and 128GB external memory offers huge space to store your data.
It sporting a Dual 13-MegaPixel Primary camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 28mm wide angle lens, extra large 1.4ųm sensor and a 5 plastic lens and 5- megapixel rear camera with Samsung image sensor. It also includes a 5-mp front facing camera for selfies and video call. It’s packed with a powerful 4100mAh battery measures 151.5×76.2×8.15mm and weight only 174gm.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 660 SoC
- RAM 3GB/4GB + Memory 64GB/128gb Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date Q3 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K7 Note
- price in China Approx. 1199 Yuan for (3GB RAM+64GB ROM) and 1499 Yuan for (4GB+128GB ROM)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 11,999 for 3GB RAM+64GB ROM and Rs 14,999 for 4GB+128GB ROM
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 is coming to please the gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.