Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, The best smartphone under Rs 15,000 leaked online and listed on Chines website featuring 4GBRAM, 64GB ROM and Snapdragon 652. It expected to launch by Q1 2017 will be priced approx. CNY 1499 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. While Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is available in China at CNY 899 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM Variant and CNY 1199 for 3GB RAM+64GB ROM Variant in Gold, Grey and Silver colour option soon going to launch in India.
According to latest leaks from Chines website, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X will support Finger print Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Note 4X will be powered by a powerful Octa-core Snapdragon 652 SoC with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
It will also sport a powerful 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 40,00mAh battery.
While it’s predecessor Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available in China priced at 899 Yuan( $155/Rs 9,999 in India) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/ Rs 12,999 in India) for (3GB+32GB ROM).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS, USB Type C
- Finger print scanner
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 13-MP rear camera + 5-MP FRONT
- 40,00mAh battery
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 652 SoC
- RAM 4GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date Q1 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K4 Note
- price in China Approx. 1499 Yuan for (4GB RAM+64GB ROM)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 14,999 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is coming to take on it’s rivals like Lenovo and Samsung. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.