Xiaomi Mi Max 2, the 2-in-1 wonder launched in China on 23rd May at CNY 1799 for 4GB RAM+64GB(approx. Rs 17,999) and CNY 1999 (approx. Rs 19,999) for 4GB RAM+128GB. Its predecessor Xiaomi Mi Max is available at Rs 14,999. It will counter Lenovo Phab 2.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 supports Dual-SIM (Nano SIM), 4G VoLTE, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB type C, and Bluetooth will bear a 6.44 -inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1920×1020 pixels) with Gorilla Glass.
The Mi Max 2 will come with two processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 SoC with 4GB RAM. It’s run on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) out of the box. It’s packed with 64GB/128GB Internal memory with 128GB expandable memory.
Max 2 spoting a 12-MP auto Focus camera with Sony IMX378 sensor featured with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR. On the front it will offer you a 5-MP camera for video calling and selfies. It will be powered by a 5300 mAh Li-Po battery with Fast charging technology.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi 6 Full Specifications, Release Date, Price in India
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, BDS, NFC
- Latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Bigger 6.44 inch Full HD IPS Display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 626 SoC
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB ROM
- 12-MP Rear Camera with Sony IMX378 sensor
- 5-MP front Camera for selfies
- 5300 mAh battery with Fast Charging feature
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Release date 23rd May
- Price in China CNY 1799) for 4GB RAM+64GB, CNY 4GB+128GB ROM
- Price in India approx. Rs. 16,999 (CNY 1,699) for 64GB+4GB, approx. 19,999 for 128GB+4GB
At last few honest words, Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is the best gadget for multitasking. What you think? Please be open to give your view.