Xiaomi Redmi Pro with deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 SoC first launched in China at starting price at CNY 1,999 (Approx. Rs 20,000) to CNY 1,499 (Approx. Rs 15,000). Now it’s successor Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 listed on Chines Mi website with Snapdragon 660 SoC, Dual 16-MP rear camera will cost you starting CNY 1199 ($174).
According to listing, Xiaomi Redmi pro 2 will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
pro 2 will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 660 SoC with 3GB/4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
It will also sport a powerful Dual 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 4100mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
While it’s Redmi Pro is powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 SoC, 4000mAh battery and Dual 13-MP Rear camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS, USB Type C
- Finger print scanner
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM+128GB
- Latest Android Nougat OS
- Dual 16-MP rear camera + 8-MP FRONT
- 4100mAh battery
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 660 SoC
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 64GB/128gb Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date Q3 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K7 Note
- price in China Approx. 1199 Yuan for (3GB RAM+64GB ROM) and 1499 Yuan for (4GB+128GB ROM)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 11,999 for 3GB RAM+64GB ROM and Rs 14,999 for 4GB+128GB ROM
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 is going to be a big hit in the world market. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.