Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launched in China soon going to launch in India. Now gadget market is gaga about it’s worthy successor, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. Speculation are high that Next note from Xiaomi will launch by Q1 2017 will be priced approx. CNY 1099 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM Variant and CNY 1399 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. It will take on upcoming Canvas 7 and Lenovo K7 Note.
Latest leaks claims that upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will support Finger print Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Note 5 will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, Helio X25 chip processor/Snapdragon 652 SoC with 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
It will also sport a powerful 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies. It will power by a powerful 40,00mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
While it’s predecessor Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available in China priced at 899 Yuan( $155/Rs 9,999 in India) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/ Rs 12,999 in India) for (3GB+32GB ROM). Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is available in China at CNY 899 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM Variant and CNY 1199 for 3GB RAM+64GB ROM Variant in Gold, Grey and Silver colour option. It expected to launch in India by Q4 priced under Rs 12,000.
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 652 SoC
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date Q1 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K7 Note
- price in China Approx. 1099 Yuan for (4GB RAM+32GB ROM) and 1399 Yuan for (4GB+64GB ROM)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 10,999 for 4GB RAM+32GB ROM and Rs 13,999 for 4GB+64GB ROM
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is coming to take on it’s rivals in gadget market. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.