Lenovo K6 Note, Lenovo K6 and K6 power launched at IFA 2016 but not officially available in market. Now rumors flooded with it’s successor Lenovo K7 Note. According to report, Next Note will launch in Q1 2017 will be priced approx. 11,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. Rs 14,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. It will counter Xiaomi, Samsung, Micrmax and LeEco in budget phone market.
If rumors come true, upcoming Lenovo K7 Note will support Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5’’-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination .
It will be powered by a powerful Octa-core(Unspecified) processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
K7 Note will also sport a 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies.
It expected to powered by a powerful 5000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio. This is all about rumors and speculation no offcial confirmation so far.
Read More About:- Lenovo K6 Note price, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo K7 Note Expected Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 64-bit Octa-core (unspecified) processor
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 5000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Release date Q1 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Price in China approx. CNY 1199 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. CNY 1499 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Price in India approx. 11,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. Rs 14,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe S2 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Rumours
At last few honest word, Lenovo K7 Note is coming to won the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.