Apple of China, Xiaomi recently launched, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in China and India priced at 899 Yuan( $155/Rs 9,999) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/Rs 11,999) for (3GB+32GB ROM) in Gold, Silver, Dark Grey. Latest report claims that next generation, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 expected to launch in India by Q4 2016 Priced Approx. Rs 8,999 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and Approx. Rs 11,999 for 3GB+64GB ROM.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 already launched in China at CNY 899 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM Variant and CNY 1199 for 3GB RAM+64GB ROM Variant.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a Metal-clad smartphone will support Finger print Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is powered by a powerful Octa-core, MT6795 Helio X20 chip processor/Snapdragon 652 SoC with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 7.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
It’s sporting a powerful 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 41,00mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
While it’s predecessor Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available in China priced at 899 Yuan( $155/Approx. Rs 9,500 in India) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/approx. Rs 10,999 in India) for (3GB+32GB ROM).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS, USB Type C
- Finger print scanner
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination
- Fastest Octa-core+3GB RAM
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 13-MP rear camera + 5-MP FRONT
- 41,00mAh battery
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications, Rumors
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, MT6795 Helio X20 chip/Snapdragon 652 SoC
- RAM 2GB/3GB
- Memory 16GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Finger print scanner, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Dimension 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight 175 gram
- Release date Q4 2016
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K4 Note
- Price in USA Approx. $155
- price in China 899 Yuan for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1199 Yuan for (3GB+64GB ROM)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 8,999 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and Rs 11,999 for 3GB+64GB ROM
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is coming to rock and rule the gadget market. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.