Samsung Galaxy On6 launched in India with 18.5:9 ratio bezeless display priced at Rs. 14,490. Now Samsung Galaxy On6+ leaked online with Snapdragon 450 and 4350mAh battery reported to launch This August priced under Rs 16,000. While other on series smartphones, Samsung Galaxy On8, Samsung galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro is available in India priced at Rs 15,900, Rs 8,690 and Rs 10,690 respectively.
upcoming Samsung Galaxy On6+ supports Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.9”- HD+ Super AMOLED IPS 18.5:9 Infinity display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 4.
On6+ will run on Android 8.1 Oreo OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor with 4GB RAM, ROM 64GB internal memory including a 256GB Micro SD card slot.
Galaxy On6+ will sport a 16-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 16-MP front-facing camera with LED flash120 degree viewing lance packed with a 4350mAh battery with Quick Charge.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price, Release date, Specifications
Samsung Galaxy On6+ FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5.9”-Inch HD+ AMOLED Infinity display
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android Oreo
- 4GB RAM + 256GB expandable memory
- 16-mp Rear Camera with CMOS sensors
- 16-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Finger print scanner
- 4350 mAh battery with Quick Charge
Samsung Galaxy On6+ SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.9”-HD+ Super AMOLED IPS 18.5:9 Infinity display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 450
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 64GB Internal memory expandable up to 256GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 16-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 4350mAh
- Colours Blue, Black and Gold
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Lenovo K6 Note
- Release date in India Q3 2018
- Price in China Starts Approx. CNY 999
- Price in USA starts Approx. $175
- Price in India Approx. Rs 16,000 for 4GB+64GB
- Look other Samsung Galaxy J series mobiles in Flipkart.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J6+ Price, Release date, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy On6+ is coming to please the budget phone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.