To please the budget smartphone lovers, Samsung has launched all new Samsung Galaxy J8. If rumors come true Samsung Galaxy J8 will launch in Q1 2018 will be priced approx. Rs 14,999. It will take on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. It’s predecessors Samsung Galaxy J7 and Samsung Galaxy J5 is available in India priced at Rs 14,999 and Rs 11,999.According to latest rumors and leaks, upcoming Samsung Galaxy J8 will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.5”- Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 4.
It will run on Android 7.1 Nougat OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 with 3GB will be available 32GB internal memory including a 128GB Micro SD card slot.
Galaxy J8 will also sport a 16-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 13-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It will be packed with a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge. However no offcial confirmation from Samsung so far.
Samsung also planning to launch Samsung Galaxy J9 with 3GB RAM, Finger print scanner in Q1 2018 will be priced approx. Rs 16,999.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
Samsung has recently launched Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy On5 and On7 while Samsung Galaxy A7 is available at Rs 30,499 in Black, White and Gold colour option and Samsung Galaxy Grand Max at Rs 14,990 in Grey and White colour option. Samsung has also launched two mid-range tablet in India.
Samsung Galaxy J8 Expected FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5.5”-Inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 3GB RAM + 128GB expandable memory
- 16-mp Rear Camera with CMOS sensors
- 13-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Finger print scanner
- 3500 mAh battery with Quick Charge
Samsung Galaxy J8 Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.5”-Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 615
- RAM 3GB
- ROM 32GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 13-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3500mAh
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Lenovo K8 Note
- Release date in India Q1 2018
- Price in Approx. China Approx. CNY 1,299
- Price in USA Approx. $250
- Price in India approx. Rs 14,999
- Buy Samsung Galaxy J Series Smartphones from Flipkart
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J6 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumors
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy J8 is coming to please the budget phone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.