Xiaomi Redmi Y2 recently launched in India at Rs 9999(~$156) FOR 3GB+32GB, Rs 12999($203) for 4GB+64GB. Now much awaited Xiaomi Mi A2 all set to launch in India on 24th July along with Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. Mi A2 Lite already on sale in China as Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro priced at CNY 999 FOR 3GB+32GB, CNY 1199 FOR 4GB+32GB, CNY 1299 FOR 4GB+64GB. Mi A2 Lite reported to cost you between Rs 10,000 to Rs 14,000.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C, Face unlock come with a bigger 5.84-inch Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect with resolution (2240 x 1080 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
Mi A2 Lite is powered by a powerful 2.2GHz, Octa-core, octa-core Snapdragon 625 with 4GB/3GB RAM, 64GB/32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 8.0 Oreo OS along with MIUI 9.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Mi A2 Lite also sports a powerful Dual 12-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash mated with Sony IMX486 sensor and OmniVision OV12A10 sensor perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera with Samsung S5K5E8 for video calling and selfies power by a powerful 4000mAh battery with Quick charge 3.0.
While Xiaomi Mi A2 will cost you between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 supports Fingerprint ScannerUSB Type C come with a bigger 5.9-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.2 GHz, Snapdragon 660 SoC with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot and run on Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
Mi A2 also sports a powerful Dual rear 12-MP+20MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 20-MP front camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 3010mAh battery with Quick charge 3.0
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite FEATURES:-
- Finger print scanner
- 5.84-inch Full HD+ Bezel less display
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Latest Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual 12-MP+5-MP rear camera + 5-MP FRONT
- 4000mAh battery
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi pro 2 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Mi A2 Lite SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.84-inch Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect display with resolution (1440 ×720 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 64-bit 2.2GHz, Octa-core, octa-core Snapdragon 625
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 12-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony IMX486 sensor and OmniVision OV12A10 sensor
- Secondary Camera 5-MP with Samsung S5K5E8 for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3000mAh with Fast charging technology 3.0
- Dimension 147.5×71.5×8.3mm
- weight 146 grams
- Release date 25th June 2018
- Availability July 2018
- Colours Black, Blue, Gold, Pink, and Red
- Rival Lenovo S5
- price in China CNY 999 FOR 3GB+32GB, CNY 1199 FOR 4GB+32GB, CNY 1299 FOR 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 9,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 12,000 for 4GB+32GB, Approx, Rs 13,000 for 4gb+64gb
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is coming to rule the budget phone market in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.