Samsung Galaxy On8, Samsung galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro is available in India priced at Rs 15,900, Rs 8,690 and Rs 10,690 respectively. Now Samsung Galaxy On6 launched in India with 18.5:9 ratio bezeless display priced at Rs. 14,490.
The all new Samsung Galaxy On6 is a metal-clad smartphone will support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG. It bears a 5.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display with (720×1480 pixels) an 18.5:9 aspect ratio and 293ppi of pixel density.
Samsung Galaxy On6 runs on latest Android 8.0 Oreo and powered by 1.6 GHz, octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC coupled with Mali T830 MP1 GPU, 4GB RAM allows you superfast multitasking. While, 32GB inbuilt memory and 256GB expandable memory via Micro SD card slot keeps your media data safer.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy On9 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Galaxy On6 sport a 13-MP rear camera with Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus), Face Detection, Food, HDR, Panorama, Sports, Beauty Face, Best Photo, Animated GIF perfect for low light photography and a 8-MP front facing camera with LED Flash, both camera supports f/1.9 aperture lens packed with a 3,000 mAh li-on battery. It measures 70.2×149.3×8.2mm and weight is only 169gm.
Samsung Galaxy On6 FEATURES:-
- Latest Android 8.0 Oreo
- Octa-core processor+4GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Bigger 5.6 ”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED bezel less 18:9 ratio display
- Camera 13-MP+8-MP
- Finger Print Scanner
- Powerful 3000mAh Battery with quick charge
- Face Unlock feature
Samsung Galaxy On6 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G /3G/2G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM type Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) with Dual-Stand by
- OS Android 8.0 Oreo
- Display 5.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display with (720×1480 pixels) an 18.5:9 aspect ratio and 293ppi of pixel density.
- 64-bit, 1.6GHz, octa-core Exynos 7870 Soc
- Mali T830 MP1 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- ROM 32GB Internal memory + MicroSD card Slot up to 256GB
- Rear Camera 13MP with dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus), with an f/1.9 aperture lens
- Camera features Face Detection, Food, HDR, Panorama, Sports, Beauty Face, Best Photo, Animated GIF,
- Front Camera 8-MP with LED Flash, an f/1.9 aperture lens for video calling and selfie
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor, Finger Print Scanner
- 3000 mAh non-removable battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Weight 169gm
- Dimension 70.2×149.3×8.2mm
- Colours Black and Gold
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Release date Sept. 2016
- Price in India Rs 14,490
At last few honest word from my heart that Samsung Galaxy On6 is the best smartphone under Rs 15,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.