MMX has recently launched, Micromax Dual 5 at Rs 24,999. Now Micromax Dual 4 leaked online which expected to launch in Q2 2017 featuring 13-mp+5-mp rear camera. It expected to cost you approx. Rs 15,000. It will give stiff competition to Lenovo, Xiaomi and Samsung.
Latest leaks and rumors claims that Micromax Dual 4 will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 5 protection and full GFF lamination.
Read More About :- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Leaked Specifications
It will be powered by a powerful Snapdragon 430 SoC with 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Dual 4 will also sport a powerful 13-MP+5-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 4000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
Micromax Dual 4 FEATURES (Expected):-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS, USB Type C
- Finger print scanner
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination
- Fastest Octa-core+3GB RAM
- Latest Android Nougat OS
- 13-MP+5-MP rear camera + 8-MP FRONT
- 40,00mAh battery
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Micromax Dual 4 SPECIFICATIONS (Expected):-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 430 SoC
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP +5 rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date Q4 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K7 Note
- Price in India Approx. Rs 14,999 for 3GB+64GB ROM
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Micromax Dual 4 is going to be the game changer for MMX What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.