Samsung Galaxy S8 with Galaxy S8 Plus launched on 29th March featuring 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 and new Bixby virtual Assistant. Now rumours are hitting the gadget market about its successor, The Samsung Galaxy S9. According to latest rumours, Galaxy S9 will be powered by a Snapdragon 845 SoC (not yet released) and expected to be launch by Q1, 2018.
The all new Samsung Galaxy S9 will support Finger Print scanner, 5G LTE, 4G, Dual-SIM, Nano SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB Type C, A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, NFC. It expected to bear a bigger 6.0”- inch OLED IPS display with resolution (2160×3840 pixels).
If rumours turns into action, It will run on Google’s upcoming Android 8.0 OS powered by a 64-Bit Deca-core Snapdragon 845 (not released yet) with a huge 6GB DDR4 RAM including 128GB internal memory. While it will support up to 2TB via MicroSD card slot.
As far as camera is concern, Galaxy S9 will spot a 16-DualPixel Camera with optical image stabilisation (OIS) and an f/2.0 aperture with 4608 x 2592 pixels will be featured with autofocus, tripple tone LED flash. While on the front it may pack a 13MP selfie camera. It will be backed by a massive 3,900mAh battery with Quick Charge feature.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J6 Coming Soon Priced Approx. Rs 10,000
Samsung recently launched Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus with 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 SoC and priced at Rs. 57,990 for Galaxy S8, Rs. 64,900 for Galaxy S8 Plus. It exclusively available at Flipkart.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Expected FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 5G
- 6.0”-Inch OLES display with Gorilla Glass
- Fastest 64-Bit Deca-core SoC
- Android 8.0 Nougat
- 6B RAM + 2TB expandable memory
- Dual 16-mp Rear Camera with OIS
- 13-MP Front Camera
- Finger print scanner
- 3900 mAh battery with Quick Charge
- Bixby virtual Assistant
Samsung Galaxy S9 Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 5G/4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(5G+4G) With Dual-Standby
- OS Android 8.0 (Upcoming)
- Display 6.0”- OLED IPS display with resolution (2160×3840 pixels) and Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor 64-Bit Deca-core Snapdragon 845 SoC (not released yet)
- RAM 6GB LPDDR4
- ROM 128GB Internal memory expandable up to 2TB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 16-DualPixel Camera with optical image stabilisation and an f/2.0 aperture featured with autofocus, tripple tone LED flash
- Secondary Camera 13-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Connectivity 5G, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, Bluetooth, GLONASS, GPS, USB Type C
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- Battery 3900mAh
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Release date Q1, 2018
- Price in India approx. Rs. 60,000
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy S9 will break the back bone of its rivals . What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.