To top the Indian smartphone market, Micromax India planning to launch it’s best budget smartphone, Micromax Dual 4 with 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM, 13-mp+5-mp+8 camera. It expected to launch in Q2 2017 will cost you approx. Rs 15,000.
Latest leaks and rumors claims that Micromax Dual 4 will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 5 protection and full GFF lamination.
Read More About :- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Leaked Specifications
It will be powered by a powerful Snapdragon 430 SoC with 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Dual 4 will also sport a powerful 13-MP+5-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 4000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Micromax Dual 4 SPECIFICATIONS (Expected):-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 430 SoC
- RAM 3GB + Memory 64GB Internal Memory + up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP +5 rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date Q4 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K7 Note
- Price in India Approx. Rs 14,999 for 3GB+64GB ROM
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Price in India, Release date, Specifications
While Micromax Dual 5 is available in India priced at Rs 24,999 4GB RAM+128GB ROM. It comes with a bigger 5.5 ”-inch Full HD AMOLED display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 4.
Dual 5 sporting a Dual 13-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 13-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It’s packed with a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge feature weight just 164gm.
It runs on android 7.0 Nougat OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 652 with 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory including a 128GB Micro SD card slot.
Read More About:-Micromax Canvas 7 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Micromax Dual 4 is coming to won the hearts og gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.