Lenovo has launched it’s best budget smartphone, Lenovo Z5 with 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 636 in two models price at 1299 Yuan ($202) for the 6GB + 64GB, 1799 Yuan ($281) for the 6GB + 128GB in China while in India Z5 will launch next Month priced Approx Rs 14,999 FOR 3GB RAM+64GB ROM,Rs 19,999 FOR 6GB RAM+128GB ROM in Schumann Black, XLR Blue, and Aurora colour option. Lenovo S5 recently launched in China at priced at at 999 Yuan (~$157) For 3 GB RAM + 32 GB, 1,199 Yuan (~$189) for 3 GB RAM + 64 GB and 1,499 Yuan (~$236) for 4GB+128GB.
Lenovo Z5 lookalike iPhone X supports Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 6.2 inches full HD ( 2240 x 1080p) 19:9 Ratio display with a notch up front and 2.5D Gorilla Glass powered by a 3300mAh battery with 18Watt fast charging support.
This handset is a powerful Octa-core Snapdragon 636 processor with 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 4TB MicroSD card slot. It runs on most advance on latest ZUI 4.0, a customized version of Android Oreo, fluidity of the UI and adds Full U-Touch 4.0 Screen gestures, AI voice commands, and features such as automatic call answer via gestures with Android P update.
Z5 sports a Dual rear camera 16-MP +8MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4D beauty mode, AI noise reduction, night mode and AI portrait mode and 8-MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture for video calling and selfies.
Read More About:- Lenovo K8 Note price, Review, Full Specifications
Lenovo Z5 Features:-
- 6.2-inch full-HD display with 19:9 Ratio
- iPhone X like Notch up
- Fastest Octa-core+6GB RAM+128GB ROM
- Dual Rear camera 16-MP+8MP rear camera with f/2.0 sensor
- 8-MP with f/2.0 sensor
- 33,00mAh battery with 18Watt fast charging support
- Finger print Scanner
- facial recognition
Lenovo Z5 Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.2 inches full HD ( 2240 x 1080p) 19:9 Ratio display with a notch up front and 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
- ZUI 4.0, a customized version of Android Oreo with Android P update
- 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 636
- RAM 6GB
- Memory 64GB/128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 4TB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 16-MP+8MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- 4D beauty mode, AI noise reduction, night mode and AI portrait mode
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for f/2.0 sensor selfies and video calling
- Sensor accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer,
- Battery 3300mAh with 18Watt fast charging support
- Talk Time up to 24.7 hours
- Standby time up to 378 hours
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date in India July 2018
- Availability July 2018
- Colours Schumann Black, XLR Blue, and Aurora
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Price in China 1299 Yuan ($202) for the 6GB + 64GB, 1799 Yuan ($281) for the 6GB + 128GB
- Price in India Approx Rs 14,999 FOR 3GB RAM+64GB ROM,Rs 19,999 FOR 6GB RAM+128GB ROM
Read More About:-Lenovo S2 Price in India, Reviews, Specifications
At last few honest word, Lenovo Z5 is the best budget smartphone under Rs 20,000. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.