After Lenovo K8 Note, Lenovo launched it’s latest smartphone Lenovo S5 in China featuring Dual rear camera and 18;9 Ratio display priced at at 999 Yuan (~$157) For 3 GB RAM + 32 GB, 1,199 Yuan (~$189) for 3 GB RAM + 64 GB and 1,499 Yuan (~$236) for 4GB+128GB. Lenovo also launched Lenovo K5 and K5 Lite priced at 899 Yuan (~$142) and 699 Yuan (~$110).
Lenovo S5 supports Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.7 inches FHD+ resolution ( 2160 x 1080 pixels) an 18:9 aspect ratio.
This handset is a powerful Octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It runs on most advance on latest ZUI 4.0, a customized version of Android Oreo.
S5 sports a Dual rear camera 13-MP +13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 16-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies.
Read More About:- Lenovo K8 Note price, Review, Full Specifications
Lenovo S5 Features:-
- 5.7-inch full-HD display with 18:9 Ratio
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM+128GB ROM
- Dual Rear camera 13-MP+13MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 16-MP for Selfies and video call
- 30,00mAh battery
- Finger print Scanner
- facial recognition
Lenovo S5 Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.7-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and 18:9 Ratio
- ZUI 4.0, a customized version of Android Oreo.
- 64-bit Octa-core Snapdrgon 625
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB/128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 12-MP+13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 16-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer,
- Battery 3000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Talk Time up to 24.7 hours
- Standby time up to 378 hours
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date 20th march
- Availability 23rd March
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Price in China 999 Yuan (~$157) For 3 GB RAM + 32 GB, 1,199 Yuan (~$189) for 3 GB RAM + 64 GB and 1,499 Yuan (~$236) for 4GB+128GB
- Price in India Approx. 9,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 11,999 FOR 3GB RAM+64GB ROM,Rs 14,999 FOR 3GB RAM+128GB ROM,
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe S2 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Rumours
At last few honest word, Lenovo S5 is the best budget smartphone under Rs 15,000. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.