Chines smartphone maker, Xaiomi planning to launch it’s new “X” series smartphone Xiaomi X1. Chines website Gizmochina confirmed that X1 with Snapdragon 660 SoC, 6GB RAM to launch in August carrying price tag around CNY 2499 (~$395). It will kill Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
According to latest leaks and rumors Xiaomi X1 will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
It will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 660 SoC with 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
X1 will also sport a powerful Dual 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 16-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 4100mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
Xiaomi X1 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS, USB Type C
- Finger print scanner
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination
- Fastest Octa-core+6GB RAM+128GB
- Latest Android Nougat OS
- Dual 12-MP rear camera + 16-MP FRONT
- 4100mAh battery
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi pro 2 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi X1 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 4 protection
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 660 SoC
- RAM 6GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 16-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date August 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Oppo R11
- price in China APPROX. ¥2499 (~$395)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 24,999
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi X1 is coming to rule the gadget market. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.