Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 launched in China featuring Snapdragon 835, 8 GB RAM expected to launch this Oct. priced approx. Rs 30000 for 6GB RAM+64GB, approx. Rs 33,000 for 6GB+128GB, Approx. Rs 36,000 for 6GB+256GB and 8GB+128GB special edition approx. Rs 46,000. Mix 2 already launched in China at launched in China in four variant at CNY 3299 (approx. Rs 33,000) for 6GB RAM+64GB, CNY 3599(approx. Rs 36,000) for 6GB+128GB, CNY 3999 for 6GB RAM+256GB ROM While Mix 2 Special edition cost you CNY 4,699 (Approx. Rs. 46,000) for 8GB of RAM + 128GB.
Xiaomi has recently launched Mi Max 2 in China featuring 5300mAh battery, Snapdragon 626 SoC priced at CNY 1799 for 64GB, CNY 1999 for 128GB variant. Xaiomi soon going to launch Redmi pro 2, Redmi 5 and Redmi 5A.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 supports Dual-SIM (Nano SIM), 4G VoLTE, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB type C, and Bluetooth bears a 5.99 -inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1920×1020 pixels), 18:9 display with a pixel density of 403ppi and a DCI-P3 colour gamut.
It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC with 6GB/8GB RAM respectively. It runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) out of the box. It’s packed with 64GB/128GB/256GB Internal memory with 128GB expandable memory.
Mi MIX 2 spoting a 12MP rear camera, laser autofocus, OIS, and PDAF, auto Focus Rear camera with Sony IMX378 sensor featured with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR. On the front it offers you a 5-MP camera for video calling and selfies. It’s powered by a 3400 mAh Li-Po battery with Fast charging technology.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Specifications:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, BDS, NFC
- Latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 5.99 -inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1920×1020 pixels), 18:9 display with a pixel density of 403ppi and a DCI-P3 colour gamut.
- Octa-core Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 6GB/8GB RAM + 64GB/128GB/256GB ROM
- 12-MP Rear Camera with Sony IMX378 sensor + 5-MP front Camera for selfies
- accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, digital compass, gyroscope, and ultrasonic proximity sensor
- 3400 mAh battery with Fast Charging feature
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Colours Black and White
- Weight 185gm
- Dimension 151.8×75.5×7.7mm
- Release date in India Oct. 2017
- Price in China CNY 3299 (approx. Rs 33,000) for 6GB RAM+64GB, CNY 3599(approx. Rs 36,000) for 6GB+128GB, CNY 3999 for 6GB RAM+256GB ROM , Special edition at CNY 4,699 (Approx. Rs. 46,000) for 8GB of RAM + 128GB
- Price in India approx. Rs 30000 to approx. Rs 46,000
At last few honest words, Xiaomi Mi MIx 2 is the best gadget for multitasking. What you think? Please be open to give your view.