Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro available in India price starts at Rs 9,999 and Rs 13,999 respectively. Now successor Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro listed on AliExpress just before offcial launch in Black, Blue, Rose Gold, and Red in two variant priced at $193.99 and $218.99 (Approx. Rs. 14,000 and Rs. 16000). Latest report claims that Redmi Note 6 Pro and Redmi Note 6 will launch in India this Q4, this festive season priced between Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000.
According to AliExpress, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.28”-inch full-HD+ 2D Glass Bezel less display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution. 19:9 ratio and gorilla glass 5 protection
Note 6 is powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 660/636 SoC with 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 8.1 Oreo OS along with MIUI 9.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Redmi Note 6 Pro also sport a powerful Dual 12-MP+5 MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 20-MP+2MP front camera for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 4000mAh battery measures 157.9×76.38×8.2mm.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro SPECIFICATIONS :-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.28-inch full-HD+ 2D Glass Bezel less display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution. 19:9 ratio and gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 636/660 SoC
- RAM 3GB/4GB/6GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 12 MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 20-MP+2MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology
- Dimension 157.9×76.38×8.2mm
- Release date Q3 2018
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K7 Note
- price in China Approx. CNY 1199 FOR 3GB+32GB ROM, Approx. 1499 Yuan for (4GB RAM+32GB ROM) and 1999 Yuan for (6GB+128GB ROM)
- Price in India approx. Rs 11999 FOR 3GB+32GB ROM Approx. Rs 14,999 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM and Rs 19,999 for 6GB+128GB ROM
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro coming rock the budget phone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.