Motorola One Power Android One smartphone launched in India priced at Rs 15,999 to counter Nokia 6.1 Plus and Xiaomi’s Mi A2 Android One smartphones in India. The pre-registration started from September 24 will be available online through Flipkart from 5th Oct. 2018. Motorola owned Lenovo recently launched Moto 1s in China.
The all new Motorola One Power supports Finger print Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.2-inch Full HD+ 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection, Ratio 19:9.
One Power is powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 636 SoC with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 8.1 Oreo OS along with Vibe on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
One Power sporting a powerful Dual 16-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 12-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 5000mAh battery measures 154.5×72.3×8.3mm and Weight 205gm.
Read More About:- Moto G5 Price, Review, Specifications
Motorola One Power KEY FEATURES:-
- Snapdragon 636 Processor +4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Dual Rear camera + 12MP front camera
- 5000mAh battery
- Android Oreo
- 6.2-inch Full HD+ Bezel less display
- Dolby Audi Technology
Motorola One Power SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.2-inch Full HD+ 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection, Ratio 19:9.
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 636 SoC
- RAM 4GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 12-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 16-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 5000mAh non-removal battery with Quick charge
- Dimension 154.5×72.3×8.3mm
- Weight 205gm
- Release date 5th Oct. 2018
- Colours Victoria Blue and Charlotte Powder
- Rival Lenovo K9 Note, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, Mi A2
- price in China priced at CNY 1,499 (Approx. Rs. 15,900)
- Price in USA Approx. $200 to $2500 (approx. Rs. 15,000)
- Price in India Rs 15,999
At last few honest word, Motorola One Power is the best budget phone. What you think? Please be open to give your view.