Xioami rocked the smartphone market with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Now launched Redmi Note 4X, in Chines market featuring 4GBRAM, 64GB ROM and Snapdragon 652. It’s up for pre-order in China from 14nth Feb. 2017 priced $189(approx. CNY 1499 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM). While Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is available in China at starting price at CNY 899 while in India it’s available starting price at Rs 9,999 in Gold, Grey and Silver colour option.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM (4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Redmi Note 4X will be powered by a powerful Octa-core Snapdragon 652 SoC with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
It also sporting a powerful 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 41,00mAh battery.
While it’s predecessor Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available in China priced at 899 Yuan( $155/Rs 9,999 in India) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/ Rs 12,999 in India) for (3GB+32GB ROM). Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Xiaomi Mi5c, Mi5i and Mi6 leaked online in Q1 2017.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Specifications, features
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 652 SoC
- RAM 4GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date Q1 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K4 Note
- price in China Approx. 1499 Yuan for (4GB RAM+64GB ROM)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 14,999 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is coming to take on it’s rivals like Lenovo and Samsung. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.