Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 already launched China at CNY 899 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM Variant and CNY 1199 for 3GB RAM+64GB ROM Variant. Now Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 4 in India on 19th jan. 2017 priced Rs 9,999 (2GB RAM+32GB ROM) and Rs 11,999 (3GB+32GB ROM) and Rs 13,999 for 4GB+64GB in Gold, Grey and Silver colour variant through Amazon.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a Metal-clad smartphone will support Finger print Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
It’s powered by a powerful Octa-core, MT6795 Helio X20 chip processor/Snapdragon 652 SoC with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 7.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
It also sporting a powerful 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 41,00mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology and fast charging technology.
According to report, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will launch in India with Snapdragon 652 SoC, 16-MP Rear +8-MP front camera. While it’s predecessor Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available in China priced at 899 Yuan( $155/Approx. Rs 9,500 in India) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/approx. Rs 10,999 in India) for (3GB+32GB ROM). Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS, USB Type C
- Finger print scanner
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination
- Fastest Octa-core+3GB RAM
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 13-MP rear camera + 5-MP FRONT
- 41,00mAh battery
- Dimension 151x76x8.35mm, Weight 175 gram
- Release date 19th Jan. 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K6 Note, Zuk Z2 Plus
- price in China 899 Yuan for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1199 Yuan for (3GB+64GB ROM)
- Price in India Rs 9,999 (2GB RAM+32GB ROM) and Rs 11,999 (3GB+32GB ROM) and Rs 13,999 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 coming to won your heart. What you think? Please be open to give your view.