Lenovo P2 featuring 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 625 first launched at IFA 2016 at 249 Euro along with Lenovo A Plus at Euro 69. Todat Lenovo P2 launched going to launch in India priced Rs 16,999 for 3GB, Rs 17,999 for 4GB. Lenovo recently launched Lenovo K6, K6 Power and K6 Note in India.
Lenovo P2 supports Finger print Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination .
It’s powered by a powerful Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 1.5GHz processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
Lenovo P2 sporting a 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies.
It’s powered by a powerful 5100mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio.
While it’s predecessor, Lenovo Vibe P1 is available in India priced at Rs 15,999 through Flipkart. It’s comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 powered by Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM; 16GB+16GB ROM sporting a 13-MP rear camera+ 5-mp front camera packed with a 49,00mAh battery. It meaures 153x76x8.2mm.
Lenovo P2 Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support(hybrid dual-SIM slots)
- Full Metallic Body
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- 16-MP rear camera + 8-MP for Selfies and video call
- Finger print ID, TheatreMax, IR blaster, AntVR headset
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio
- Battery 5100mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension 153x76x8.2mm.
- Weight N/A
- Release date 11nth Jan. 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Moto X Play and HTC Desire 828
- Price in India starts Rs 16,999
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe S2 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Rumours
At last few honest word, Lenovo P2 is the best budget smartphone. What you think? Be open to give your view.