Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro, the most powerful snapdragon 855 powered smartphone launched along with Redmi K20 . Redmi K20 launched at Rs. 21,999 for 6GB RAM + 64GB, at Rs. 23,999 for 6GB RAM + 128GB While K20 Pro price starts at Rs. 27,999 for 6GB RAM + 128GB, at Rs. 30,999 for 8GB RAM + 256GB. Xaiomi recently launched Mi CC9 and CC9e in China.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. .
Redmi K20 Pro is powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.8GHz one-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 with 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB ROM and 256GB MicroSD card slot will run on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
K20 Pro port a powerful Triple rear 48-MP( an f/1.75 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6-micron )+8MP( an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron )( an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron )+13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 20-MP Pop up front camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with Quick charge 4.0 meaures 156.70 x 74.30 x 8.80mm and weight 191gm.
Redmi K20 is alsmost identical to Redmi K20 Pro but it’s powered by Snapdragon 730 processor.
Read More About :- Xiaomi Mi A3 Price, Review, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.39-inch AMOLED display with resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, 2.8GHz one-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM 6GB/8GB+ 128GB/256 ROM+ up to 512GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Triple Camera 48-MP+8MP +13MP Rear camera
- Secondary Camera 20-MP pop up front camera for selfies and video calling
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology 4.0
- Dimension 156.70 x 74.30 x 8.80mm + Weight 191gm
- Release date 17nth 2019
- Colours Carbon Black, Glacier Blue, Flame Red
- Rival iPhone 10, Galaxy S10
- Price in India at Rs. 21,999 for 6GB RAM + 64GB, at Rs. 23,999 for 6GB RAM + 128GB . While K20 Pro price starts at Rs. 27,999 for 6GB RAM + 128GB, at Rs. 30,999 for 8GB RAM + 256GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro is the best smartphone for mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to give your view .