Xiaomi launched it’s 3rd generation Android One smartphone Xiaomi Mi A3 in India in Three models and three colours priced at Rs. 12,999 for 4GB+64GB, Rs 15,999 FOR 6GB+128GB in Blue, White and Grey colour option. Xiaomi recently launched Redmi K20 and K20 Pro in India starting Price at Rs 21,990. Mi A2 is available in India starting price at Rs 9,999 for 4GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB at Rs 15,999.
Xiaomi Mi A3 supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.39-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×2240 pixels), 501 pixels per inch.
A3 is powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.2 GHz, Snapdragon 710 SoC with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot runs on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
Mi A3 sports a powerful Triple rear 48-MP+8MP+2MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 32-MP front camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 4030mAh battery support for 18W fast charging meaures 156.8×74.5×8.67 mm and weight 179gm.
Mi A3 Models:–
- Rs. 12,999 for 4GB+64GB
- Rs 15,999 FOR 6GB+128GB
Mi A3 Key Feature:-
- 6.39”-inch Full HD Display with Dual Volt Support
- Triple Rear Camera +32MP front camera
- 6GB RAM+128GB ROM
- Android Pie + Snapdrgon 710
- 4030mAh battery support for 18W fast charging and Finger print scaner, Face ID
Xiaomi Mi A3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×2280 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, 2.2GHz Snapdragon 710 SoC
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- Memory 64GB/128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Triple Camera 48-MP+8MP +2MP Rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 32-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4030mAh support for 18W fast charging
- Dimension 156.8×74.5×8.67 mm
- Weight 179gm
- Release date 21 August 2019
- Availablity 23rd August 2019
- Colours black, rose gold, white, blue, red, pink, gray, and silver
- Rival Oppo R1
- price in China Approx CNY 1799 FOR 6GB+128GB, CNY 1599 FOR 6GB+64GB, CNY 1499 FOR 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Rs. 12,999 for 4GB+64GB, Rs 15,999 FOR 6GB+128GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi A3 is coming to rule the budget phone market under Rs 20,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.