Xiaomi’s all set to launch it’s 3rd generation Android One smartphone Xiaomi Mi A3 in India This Q3 will cost you under Rs 20,000 will be available in Three models and three colours . Mi A3 already launched in Spain. A3 almost identical to recently launched Mi CC9 and CC9e in China.
Mi A2 is available in India starting price at Rs 9,999 for 4GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB at Rs 15,999. Xiaomi will soon launch Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro priced between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000.
Xiaomi Mi A3 supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.39-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×2240 pixels), 501 pixels per inch.
A3 is powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.2 GHz, Snapdragon 710 SoC with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot runs on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
Mi A3 sports a powerful Triple rear 48-MP+8MP+2MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 32-MP front camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 4030mAh battery with Quick charge 4.0 meaures 156.8×74.5×8.67 mm and weight 179gm.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Key Feature:-
- 6.39”-inch Full HD Display with Dual Volt Support
- Triple Rear Camera +20MP front camera
- 6GB RAM+128GB ROM
- Android Pie + Snapdrgon 710
- 4030mAh battery with Fast Charging and Finger print scaner, Face ID
Xiaomi Mi A3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×2280 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, 2.2GHz Snapdragon 710 SoC
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- Memory 64GB/128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Triple Camera 48-MP+8MP +2MP Rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 32-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4030mAh with Fast charging technology 4.0
- Dimension 156.8×74.5×8.67 mm
- Weight 179gm
- Release date Q3 2019
- Colours black, rose gold, white, blue, red, pink, gray, and silver
- Rival Oppo R1
- price in China Approx CNY 1799 FOR 6GB+128GB, CNY 1599 FOR 6GB+64GB, CNY 1499 FOR 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Rs 14,999 for 4GB+64GB, Approx Rs 15,999 for 6GB+64GB, Approx. Rs 17,999 FOR 6GB+128GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi A3 is coming to rule the budget phone market under Rs 20,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates