Xiaomi has launched two mid-range smartphone Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi K20 with Triple rear camera and 20MP front camera. The Redmi K20 Pro is available price starts at Rs. 27,999 for 6GB RAM + 128GB, at Rs. 30,999 for 8GB RAM + 256GB. While K20 available at Rs. 21,999 for 6GB RAM + 64GB, at Rs. 23,999 for 6GB RAM + 128GB.
Xaiomi recently launched Mi CC9 and CC9e in China. Xiaomi Mi A3 will also launch tomorrow priced under Rs 20,000 with Triple camera.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. .
Redmi K20 Pro is powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.8GHz one-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 with 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB ROM and 512GB MicroSD card slot runs on latest Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
K20 Pro port a powerful Triple rear 48-MP( an f/1.75 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6-micron )+8MP( an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron )( an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron )+13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 20-MP pop up front camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with Quick charge 4.0 meaures 156.70 x 74.30 x 8.80mm and weight 191gm.
Redmi K20 is alsmost identical to Redmi K20 Pro but it’s powered by Snapdragon 730 processor.
Xiaomi will soon launch Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro priced between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000.
Read More About :- Xiaomi Mi A3 Price, Review, Specifications
Redmi K20 Pro Key Features :-
- Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- Android Pia + 6.39”-inch AMOLED display with aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- 6GB RAM +64GB ROM+256GB Micro SD card slot
- Triple Rear Camera (48MP+8MP+13MP) + 20MP pop up front Camera
- 4000 mAh battery with 4.0 fast charging
- Face unlock + Finger Print scanner
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.39-inch Touch screen display with resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, 2.8GHz one-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM 6GB/8GB
- Memory 128GB/256GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Triple Camera 48-MP+8MP +13MP Rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 20-MP Pop up front camera for selfies and video calling
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology 4.0
- Dimension 156.70 x 74.30 x 8.80mm
- Weight 191gm
- Release date 17nth 2019
- Colours Carbon Black, Glacier Blue, Flame Red
- Rival iPhone 10, Galaxy S10
- Price in India at Rs. 21,999 for 6GB RAM + 64GB, at Rs. 23,999 for 6GB RAM + 128GB . While K20 Pro price starts at Rs. 27,999 for 6GB RAM + 128GB, at Rs. 30,999 for 8GB RAM + 256GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi K20 is the best Xiaomi smartphone all set to kill high end smartphone like iPhone and Galaxy S. What you think? Please be open to give your view.