Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, the first Xiaomi smartphone with bezel-less display spotted on TEENA with Dual rear camera expected to launch This priced Approx. CNY 1199 for 3GB+32GB, Approx. CNY 1499 FOR 4GB+64GB. Xiaomi recently launched it’s first android one smartphone, Xiaomi Mi A1 with Dual rear camera priced at Rs 14,999.
According to TEENA, Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB come with a bigger 5.9-inch FHD+ bezel-less display with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
This budget smartphone powered by a powerful napdragon 625 or 630 SoC with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Redmi 5 Plus will also sport a powerful 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xaiomi has launched two new budget smartphone from new “Y” series, the all new Xiaomi Redmi Y1 and Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite in India. Xaiomi Redmi Y1 launched at Rs. 8,999 for 3GB RAM+ 32GB ROM and the 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM variant priced at Rs. 10,999 while Redmi Y1 Lite at Rs 6,999 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM. Xiaomi Redmi 5 , Redmi Note 5 and Xaiomi Mi 6c also leaked online coming soon.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.9-inch FHD+ bezel-less display with an aspect ratio of 18:9
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, napdragon 625 or 630 SoC
- RAM 3GB/4GB + 32GB/64GB Internal Memory + up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Dual Camera 16-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology
- Dimension 139.24 x 69.94 x 8.65mm
- Weight 150gm
- Release date Q4 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K8 Plus
- price in China Approx. CNY 1199 for 3GB+32GB, Approx. CNY 1499 FOR 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 11,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs14,999 FOR 4GB+64GB
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is coming to won the hearts of Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.