Xiaomi Mi 6C , the best smartphone under Rs 20,000 spotted online featuring Xiaomi’s Surge S2 chipset and Dual rear camera will be priced approx. 1,699 Yuan for 4GB +32GB base model while the high-end model will cost you Approx. CNY 1999 for 6GB+128GB. The release date of this device steal not confirmed yet expectations are high Mi 6C will launch late Dec. or early 2018.
According to latest leaks, Xaiomi Mi 6C will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a smaller 5.15-inch full-HD display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and double-sided 2.5D curved glass, with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price, Release date, Specifications, features
Xaiomi Mi 6C will be powered by a powerful Xiaomi’s own Surge S2 chipset , octa-core with four Cortex-A73 clocked at 2.2 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz matted with 4GB/6GB RAM,64GB/28GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 9.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
It will also sport a powerful Dual rear camera 12-MP+12MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX386 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera with depth of field sensor for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 4000mAh battery. However the launch and availability date of this device not still unknown.
Xiaomi Mi 6C SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and double-sided 2.5D curved glass, with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0
- Surge S2 chipset , octa-core with four Cortex-A73 clocked at 2.2 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
- RAM 4GB/6GB + 64GB/128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 12-MP+12MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony IMX386 CMOS sensor
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling with depth of field sensor
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date Q4 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K8 Note
- price in China approx. 1,699 Yuan for 4GB +32GB, Approx. CNY 1999 for 6GB+128GB.
- Price in India Approx. Rs 16,999 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM and Rs 19,999 for 6GB+128GB ROM
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi 6C is coming won the hearts of smartphone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.