Xiaomi has launched three budget smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A , Redmi 6 Pro launched in China Soon going to launch in India. Xiaomi also launched Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 in China in Black and Gold colour variants in three models as CNY 1,099 (Approx. Rs. 11.500) for 3GB RAM/ 32GB ROM Wi-Fi version, CNY 1,399 (approx. Rs. 14,600) for 4GB RAM/ 64GB ROM Wi-Fi version, and CNY 1,499 (approx. Rs. 15,600) for 4GB RAM/ 64GB ROM Wi-Fi + LTE version. Mi Pad 4 reported to launch this July priced between Rs 12,000 to Rs 15,000.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C, Face unlock come with a bigger 8-inch full-HD (1920×1200 pixels) display with 16:10 aspect ratio and pixel density of 283ppi.
Mi Pad 4 is powered by a powerful 2.2GHz, Octa-core, octa-core Snapdragon 660 with 4GB/3GB RAM, 64GB/32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 8.0 Oreo OS along with MIUI 9.0 on top.
Mi Pad 4 also sports a powerful 13 MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash mated with Sony IMX486 sensor sensor perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera with Samsung S5K5E8 for video calling and selfies power by a powerful 6000mAh battery with Quick charge 3.0. It measures 200.2×120.3×7.9mm, and weight 342.5 grams.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 FEATURES:-
- Finger print scanner
- 8-inch Full HD Bezel less with 16:10 aspect ratio display
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Latest Android 8.1 Oreo
- 13-MP rear camera + 5-MP FRONT
- 6000mAh battery
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi pro 2 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
4G LTE (single Nano-SIM), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band, 2.45GHz and 5GHz)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 8-inch full-HD (1920×1200 pixels) display with 16:10 aspect ratio and pixel density of 283ppi
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 64-bit 2.2GHz, Octa-core, octa-core Snapdragon 660
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony IMX486 sensor and OmniVision OV12A10 sensor
- Secondary Camera 5-MP with Samsung S5K5E8 for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3000mAh with Fast charging technology 3.0
- Dimension 200.2×120.3×7.9mm
- weight 342.5 grams.
- Release date 25th June 2018
- Availability July 2018
- Colours Black and Gold
- Rival Lenovo Phab 3
- price in China CNY 1,099 (Approx. Rs. 11.500) for 3GB RAM/ 32GB ROM Wi-Fi version, CNY 1,399 (approx. Rs. 14,600) for 4GB RAM/ 64GB ROM Wi-Fi version, and CNY 1,499 (approx. Rs. 15,600) for 4GB RAM/ 64GB ROM Wi-Fi + LTE version.
- Price in India Approx. Rs 10,999 to Rs 15,000
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is going to rule the tablet market. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.