HMD Global all set to launch it’s next flagship smartphone, Nokia A1 Plus featuring snapdragon 845, 8GB RAM, Triple Rear camera at IFA 2019 priced approx. Rs 50,000. This handset to will counter Apple iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy J9.
According to latest Leaks upcoming Nokia A1 Plus will support Triple rear camera, 41-megapixel, 20-megapixel, and 9.7-megapixel sensors with Carl Zeiss optics, Xenon and LED flash modules and 4x optical zoom while for selfie A1 Plus sporting a 16MP front camera with LED flash.
Nokia A1 Plus comes with dream concept design an 18-karat gold finish on the back panel, and an IP68 rating supports on screen finger print scanner Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB offers you a bigger 6.1”-inch Full QHD(1920 x 1080) 18:9 display with narrow bezels with Gorilla Glass 5, will run on Android Q with Nokia’s Z launcher like N1 Tablet.
This high-end smartphone will be powered by the fastest Snapdragon 845 processor 2.8 GHz and an Adreno 630 GPU with huge 8GB RAM, 256GB in-built memory no Micro SD card slot will be powered by a powerful 3900mAh battery.
Read More About:- Nokia 8 Price, Release date, Specifications
Nokia A1 Plus FEATURES :-
- 6.1″-inch QHD 18:9 display with narrow bezels
- Most Advance Android Q
- Nokia Z Launcher
- Octa-core processor+8GB RAM
- Camera Triple Rear camera
- 16-MP front camera
- Powerful 3900mAh battery
- Glass Finger print scanner
- 18-karat gold finish on the back panel, and an IP68 rating.
Nokia A1 Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type DUAL-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM
- Display 6.1”-inch QHD(2560 x 1440 pixels) resolution 18:9 display with narrow bezels with Gorilla Glass 5
- Design One-piece design, Aluminum with surface anodization
- Processor 64-Bit 2.6 GHz Snapdragon 845 SoC clocked at 2.8 GHz and an Adreno 630 GPU
- OS Android Q with Nokia Z Launcher
- RAM 8GB
- ROM 256GB + NO Micro SD card slot
- Primary Camera Triple camera(41-megapixel, 20-megapixel, and 9.7-megapixel) sensors, Carl Zeiss optics, Xenon and LED flash modules and 4x optical zoom and 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera 16- MP front-facing camera, fixed focus
- Sensor 6-axis Gyro+Accelerometer
- Wireless Wi-Fi, (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with MIMO, Bluetooth, BT 4.0
- Battery 3900mAh
- Rivals iPhone 8, Galaxy S9,
- Release date Q3 2019
- Price in China CNY 4999 ($750)
- Price Approx Rs 50,000.
Read More About:- Nokia 9 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last Few honest word from heart that upcoming Nokia A1 Plus coming to rule the gadget market with it’s rocking features. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.