Xiaomi Mi A1 recently launched in India at Rs 14,999 and Redmi 5A at Rs 4,999. Now ” Xiaomi Jason” aka Xiaomi Mi 6X leaked online spotted on benchmarking site, GFXBench. It expected to launch in Q1 2018 carrying price tag around ¥1999 (~$295).
According to GFXBench listing, Xiaomi Jason” aka Xiaomi Mi 6X will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
It will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 660 SoC with 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Mi 6X will also sport a powerful 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 4100mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
Xiaomi Mi 6X FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS, USB Type C
- Finger print scanner
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination
- Fastest Octa-core+6GB RAM+128GB
- Latest Android 8.0 Oreo
- 12-MP rear camera + 8-MP FRONT
- 4100mAh battery
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi pro 2 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 6X SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 660 SoC
- RAM 6GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date Q1 2018
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Oppo R11
- price in China APPROX. ¥1999 (~$295)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 19,999
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi 6X is coming to rule the mid-range smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.