Samsung has launched it’s best Budget smartphone, Galaxy On8 priced at Rs. 15,900. Now rumors are coming about it’s successor, Samsung Galaxy On9 which rumored to be come with 6GB RAM+64GB ROM will be priced under Rs 20,000 expected to launch by Q4 2019. Other on series smartphone, Samsung galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro is available in India for Rs 8,690 and Rs 10,690 respectively.
If rumors turn into reality upcoming Samsung Galaxy On9 will be metal-clad smartphone will support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG. It will offer a 6”-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 18:9 Ratio display with (1,920 x 1,080) pixels resolutions, 501 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
New On9 will run on latest Android 9.0 Pie and powered by 1.9 GHz, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor clubbed with 4GB/6GB RAM+ 64GB inbuilt memory and 256GB expandable memory via Micro SD card slot.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy On8 Price in India, Review, Specifications, features
It will sport triple rear camera 16-MP+13MP+5MP with dual-tone Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus) perfect for low light photography and a 16-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a 3,500 mAh li-on battery.
Samsung Galaxy On9 FEATURES:-
- Latest Android Pie
- Octa-core processor+6GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Bigger 6 ”-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 18:9 Ratio display
- Triple Rear Camera 16-MP+13-MP+5MP
- 16MP selfie camera with LED flash
- Finger Print Scanner
- Powerful 3500mAh Battery with quick charge
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro Price in India, Review, Specifications, features
Samsung Galaxy On9 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G /3G/2G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM type Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) with Dual-Stand by
- OS Android 9.0 Pie
- Display 6”-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) Super AMOLED 18:9 Ratio display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
- 64-bit, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor clocked at 1.9GHz
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- ROM 64GB Internal memory + MicroSD card Slot up to 256GB
- Rear Camera 16-MP+13MP+5MP with dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus)
- Front Camera 16-MP for video calling and selfie
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor, Finger Print Scanner
- 3500 mAh non-removable battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Talk Time : N/A
- Standby time : N/A
- Weight N/A
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Black and Gold
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Release date Q4 2019
- Availability Q4 2019
- Samsung Galaxy On9 Price in India under 20,000.
At last few honest word from my heart that Samsung Galaxy On9 will be the best smartphone under Rs 20,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.