Samsung Galaxy M50, the best mid-range smartphone with Snapdragon 735, Triple rear camera, Android Q spotted online reported to launch in Q4 2019 will be priced approx. Rs 20,000 for 6GB+128GB, Approx. Rs 25,000 for 8GB+128GB. Samsung has recently launched new Samsung Galaxy M40 featuring Snapdragon 660, Tripl rear camera in India at Rs 19,990 for 6GB+128GB. It’s rivals are Redmi K20 Pro, Honor 9X Pro.
According latest rumors and leaks, upcoming Samsung Galaxy M50 will support Finger Print scanner, 5G, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 6.39-inch FHD+ (2340×1080) Infinity AMOLED display with with Gorilla Glass 5
Galaxy M50 will run on Android Q OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 735 with 6GB/8GB RAM will be available 128GB internal memory including a 256GB Micro SD card slot.
expectations are high that M50 will sport a Triple rear camera set up which includes 48-MP+8MP+5MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 16-MP pop up selfie camera packed with a 3700mAh battery with Quick Charge.
Read More About:-Samsung Galaxy J9 Price in India, Leaked Specifications
Samsung Galaxy M50 SPECIFICATIONS(Expected):-
- ‘NETWORK 5G/4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 6.39”-Full HD AMOLED IPS18:9 Infinity display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- OS Android Q
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 735
- RAM 6GB/8GB + ROM 128GB + up to 256GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Triple Rear Camera 48-MegaPixel +8MP+5MP Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 16-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3700mAh
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Rivals Redmi K20 Pro, Honor 9X Pro
- Release date in India Q4 2019
- Price in India approx. Rs 20,000 for 6GB+128GB, Approx. Rs 25,000 for 8GB+128GB
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9+ Price, Release date, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy M50 is coming to take on it’s rivals in smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.