Samsung has launched two smartphone from new “J” series, Samsung Galaxy J7 and Samsung Galaxy J5 in Indian market on 16th July last year priced at Rs 14,999 and Rs 11,999. Now planning to launch it’s successor Samsung Galaxy J9. If rumors come true Samsung Galaxy J9 will launch in Q3 2017 will be priced approx. Rs 16,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 17,999 for 4GB+64GB.
According to latest rumours and leaks, upcoming Samsung Galaxy J9 will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 4.
Galaxy J9 will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 650 with 4GB/3GBRAM will be available 64GB/32GB internal memory including a 128GB Micro SD card slot.
This budget phone will sport a Dual 16-MP+5MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 13-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It will be packed with a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge. However no offcial confirmation from Samsung so far.
Samsung has recently launched Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy On5 and On7 while Samsung Galaxy A7 is available at Rs 30,499 in Black, White and Gold colour option and Samsung Galaxy Grand Max at Rs 14,990 in Grey and White colour option. Samsung has also launched two mid-range tablet in India.
Samsung Galaxy J9 Expected FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5.5”-Inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android Nougat
- 3GB RAM + 128GB expandable memory
- Dual 16MP+5-mp Rear Camera with CMOS sensors
- 13-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Finger print scanner
- 3500 mAh battery with Quick Charge
Samsung Galaxy J9 Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.5”-Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 650
- RAM 4GB/3GB
- ROM 64GB/32GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MegaPixel +5MP Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 13-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3500mAh
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Rivals HTC desire 626
- Release date in India Q1 2018
- Price in Approx. China Approx. CNY 1,699 FOR 3GB, Approx. CNY 1799 for 4GB
- Price in USA Approx. $250
- Price in India approx. Rs 16,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 17,999 for 4GB+64GB.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J6 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumors
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy J9 is coming to rule the gadget market. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.