To please the budget phone lovers, Samsung planning to launch it’s “C” series budget smartphone, Samsung Galaxy C3 Pro. Latest rumors claims Galaxy C3 Pro to lunch by Q4 2017 will be priced Approx. Rs 12,999 for 3GB RAM+16GB ROM, Approx. Rs 14,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM. Samsung recently launched Samsung Galaxy C7 PRO and Samsung Galaxy C9 PRO in India.
According to latest rumors and leaks, upcoming Samsung Galaxy C3 will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a 5.5”-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1920×1080 pixels) and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 3.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J8 Price, Release date, Specifications
It will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 617 with 3GB will be available 16GB/32GB internal memory including a 128GB Micro SD card slot.
It will also sport a 13-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 8-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance will be packed with a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge.
Samsung has recently launched all new Samsung Launched Galaxy J5 2016 and Galaxy J7 2016 in India priced at Rs. 13,990 and Rs 15,990 respectively. Samsung also planning to launch Samsung Galaxy J9 and Galaxy J8.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy C3 Pro EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5.5”-Inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android Nougat
- 3GB RAM + 128GB expandable memory
- 13-mp Rear Camera with CMOS Sensor
- 8-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Finger print scanner
- 3000 mAh battery with Quick Charge
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J6 Price, Release date, Specifications
Samsung Galaxy C3 Pro EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.5”-Full HD IPS display with resolution (1920×1080 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS Android 7.1 Nougat
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 617 Clcoked at 1.5GHz
- RAM 3GB
- ROM 16GB/32GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 8-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor and magnetometer
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3000mAh
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours Gold, Pink Gold, Grey, and Silver
- Rivals Letv Le 1s, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K4 Note
- Release date in India Q4 2017
- Price in Approx. China CNY 1199
- Price in India Approx. Rs 12,999 for 3GB RAM+16GB ROM, Approx. Rs 14,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
Read More about:- Samsung Galaxy C10 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy C3 Pro is coming to please the budget phone lovers in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view.